HomeKeepers COVID-19 Response
At HomeKeepers, we place great value in the health of our clients, workers, and community. To address the challenges we’re all facing due to the outbreak of COVID-19, we’re taking extra care to create a safe working environment while continuing to offer the high level of service and craftsmanship you’ve come to expect from us.
Over the past weeks, we have developed jobsite procedures based on guidance provided CDC. We have supplemented that with additional common sense precautions and construction specific recommendations from the National Association of Home Builders. These practices include:
- Instructing employees and workers to stay home if they are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, such as fever, dry cough, shortness of breath, or loss of taste or smell
- Practicing social distancing
- Allowing only one trade on a jobsite at a time
- Supplying all jobsites and HomeKeepers trucks with hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes
- Regularly disinfecting tools, work areas, and door handles
- Wearing masks and gloves as necessary (we have also donated N95 and surgical masks to St. Mary’s hospital and encouraged those we work with to do the same)
On the client side, we are hosting most of our meetings over Zoom and have closed our offices to the public. When possible, we are conducting onsite meetings with video walk-throughs over Zoom or FaceTime. These measures have allowed us to safely continue work on our current projects at a fairly normal pace.
With more time spent at home, some of our clients are taking this as an opportunity to start planning their next project. We continue to offer full-service construction services and can work with you to start sprucing up your home office or create the perfect outdoor space where you can get out and enjoy the weather. Our Home Services division is on-call for any emergency work or repairs you need.
Stay safe and healthy,
The HomeKeepers Team